EVRMaC is AVEVA’s Sales Partner in Egypt since 1998, and looking to recruit software engineers to join her technical support, training and development team.
Minimum 1+ years of coding experience. Strong experience in windows programming. Good amount of coding experience in C, C++, C# . Good command over basic data structures, algorithms and design patterns. Must have worked in Medium to Large scale software products. Must have of experience in working with maintenance projects.Should be in a position to write the code with no-minimal inputs. A strong individual contributor.Strong experience in debugging techniques. Experience in broad range of tools available with visual studio.Should be in a position to design complete component based on given scenario(s).
Job Reference Code:
20th March 2017
The Software Engineer(s) is required to join EVRMaC to develop and maintain customized modules based on core components used by suites of applications within the AVEVA Plant, Marine & Engineering products.
The core components are complex and diverse in nature, written in a mixed set of languages (C#, C++, C, Fortran). These include, for example, customisatisable UI add-in components, core interface layers, libraries and the core components which support customisation.
It is expected that the successful candidate(s) will be interested in leading edge technologies; while appreciating the value of the existing, functionally rich and critical components that may need to be integrated into new technologies.
AVEVA uses Agile Scrum methodology for software development. The successful candidate(s) is expected to work closely with AVEVA customers. Development should be to the optimal level of technical capability, always striving to support the overall aim of AVEVA products to be best in class.
EVRMaC require an experienced, talented, innovative and motivated candidate for this role who will assume ownership and contribute to the team with new ideas. The nature and frequency of product delivery requires someone who is open and willing to adapt as necessary to changes in working practises.
Key Skills and Experience required:
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess all of the following skills:
- Background in software development, with a minimum +1 year work experience profile that
includes operating in a commercial environment where products have to be delivered to scope,
budget and schedule
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
- Development experience using computer programming languages
- Analysis and design experience
- Object oriented programming
Any of the following skills will be beneficial:
- Experience in the development of database technology.
- Experience of writing software where performance and integrity are critical
- C#, Fortran or willingness to learn
- Visual Studio / .Net tools
- Experience of working on multi-location and multi-national software development projects
- Knowledge of AVEVA products
- PML (AVEVA application macro language)